150g self-raising flour
150g light brown sugar
2 medium eggs
2 tsps cinnamon
1 dessert apple, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and line a muffin tray.
- Beat the light brown sugar and butter together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and sift the flour and cinnamon into the bowl together. Beat again.
- Add the grated apple to the bowl and stir it in.
- Dollop into the cases and bake for 15-18 mins until golden and springy.
- Let the cakes cool in the cases for a few minutes before popping them out.